Our tour starts from the beach of Fyriplaka and we head to the east, to the beaches of Tsigrado and Gerakas, along the volcanic coastline of Milos.
On our way, we will be paddling along beautiful small bays, into caves and around tiny islands.
Throughout this journey, we will swim in crystal-clear waters and, with the help of our snorkeling masks, we will explore the magnificent underwater world of Milos!
Keep your fingers crossed; we might even swim close to a sea turtle or visit a hidden volcanic beach if the weather conditions are favorable!
We will also be taking pictures, using our action camera, so you can keep the highlights of the tour and bring home the breeze of the Aegean Sea.
At every stop, we will enjoy a traditional, homemade treat to boost our energy! After exploring Gerakas we will paddle our way back, with our backpacks full of unforgettable experiences and memories.
- Paddle by the beautiful landscape of the white volcanic perlite beaches
- Explore caves
- Discover hidden places
- Swim in the turquoise waters
- Take pictures with our action cameras
- Taste homemade snacks
Duration: 3,5 hours
Distance: 6,2km (3,85 miles)
Min. guests per tour: 2
Max. guests per tour: 20
Requirements: 14 and above (without parental advisory)
Basic physical condition
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of :
- 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak
- 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak
- 2m (6,5 ft) each
- This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet. Thanks for your understanding. For any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Double kayak
- Lifejacket per person
- Waterproof bag per kayak
- Snorkeling mask per person
- Action camera for photoshooting per kayak
- Traditional homemade snacks for each participant
- A bottle of water (0.50Lt) for each participant
- Swimming Suit